Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Finally, an update!!

Our lovely Aaron, finally wrote me a letter after a month of being intentionally mean and not sending me one. Ok, I take that back, it was not intentional at all on his part. He's super busy. Especially since he's now a trainer!! Yes, that's right, our little Bear is growing up :)
Aaron has been transferred to the Ferndale 1st Ward in Ferndale, WA and is no longer in the Deaf Branch, which means no ASL. He misses it, but still loves the work! And, like I said, he is a trainer! His greenie's name is Elder Carlson, and he is from Springville, UT. Their area is huge and covers an Indian reservation and they are on bike/foot. Aarons says, "All the odds are towards us having a rough time, but we just are having a blast. I even have a twisted ankle, but we are out all day and we're fine. :) The Lord really takes care of me." They had a baptism on Sunday, and Aaron says they should have more in the future.
I'm so proud of Aaron, and all that he is doing. He is loving the work!
Oh!! One important thing I forgot to mention... November 14 was Aaron's YEARMARK. He comes home in less than a year, and I can't wait.
He sent some photo's but I'll have to put them up later.
That's all for now, keep Aaron in your prayers :)

No comments: