Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Phone Call!!!

So - as the title suggests, I got to talk to Aaron on Christmas! On December 23, his dad called me up, and was like, hey Britt, I talked to Aaron today to set up a time to call, do you want to be in on the phone call?? Uh, DUH!! I almost peed my pants. So he let me know what was happening, like what number to call, and what time etc. LOVE his dad. Seriously, his mom and dad and siblings are like my second family, they're sooo great!
So, I waited and waited until 4pm on Christmas Day... Then I called up the number. The first thing I heard, after his mom and dad, was a, 'hey Britt.' I almost died. I really did. I haven't heard his voice since November 13, 2007. A little overdue? Yes.
Anyway, so it was me, him, his mom and dad, his brother, his brother and sister-in-law, and his sister and brother-in-law. It was so great. We got to talk to him for 45 minutes. His family is great, and Aaron is amazing. He's doing so well! It's way cold up there in Ferndale, and they're on foot, but Aaron is so optimistic about everything. For those of you that know about his toe, it's doing much better. It doesn't hurt anymore, just looks gross. Haha.
Ok, so this was more of a post to write about how excited I was to talk to him, but he is doing well!! I love my best friend!! So so much!! Only 10 1/2 more months!!! I can hardly wait! I'm so incredibly proud of him.
Oh, Aaron Daniel Rogerson. I love you!

No comments: