Monday, October 13, 2008

Bear's Trainer

Just a quick note. Bear's trainer is in my ward, and is my FHE dad.
He was over here last night and we were just chatting, his mission came up, as it always does in BYU ward 'getting to know you' questions. It was discovered he went to Washington, then to Everett, then I was like, what? Do you know Elder Rogerson?
And he was like, Rog? Yeah! He was my greenie! I almost died. So then we had to exchange pictures and laugh together at Aaron's antics.
Not going to lie, I cried when I found out he knew Aaron.
Only 1 year, 1 month and 1 day til Aaron gets home!

4 comments:

Anna said...

Sorry to be so repetitive, but I still cannot believe he's been gone for almost a year! He'll be home before we know it!

B said...

Well I know this is naughty to be on, but I have a good reason to be on. Let's just say I have good friends in the Lake Forest Park Ward :) Anyway certain occasions permit a fellow to inform his best friend ASAP such as... I'm getting transferred on Tuesday.. Because I'm TRAINING!!! Don't expect any posts in the future but I'll write with my new address soon! Pray for me! I hope you all know I love and pray for you. ~Elder Rogerson

B said...

OH MY HECK AARON.
I can't believe you.
I don't get email notifications when I comment on my own blog!!
Good thing I decided to check out my random comments...

I love your face.
I miss you Bear.
:)

Kristie said...

Ha! I'm printing this out and sending it to Collin!
Go check out Collin's finished birthday present on his blog. A pic will be there Nov. 14 ( Friday) thanks for your picture contribution!