Sunday, October 12, 2008

Elder Bear :)


So, I made Aaron a dearelder site when he first left, but it's not very personable, and I haven't been keeping it up to date at all. So I figure, why not just start a blog for Aaron? It's all the rage now for missionaries to have blogs, so I'm just joining the trend.
First, let me introduce myself. My name is Brittanny and Aaron is my very best friend. We have been best friends for about 3 years now, and I love him so much! He has been there for me through thick and thin, and I am so proud of him!
Let me tell you a bit about Aaron. His birthday is August 25, 1988. He graduated from Mountain View High School in 2007. He received his mission call in August of 2007, and left for the Washington Everett Mission on November 14, 2007.
He is currently in Lake Forest Park, WA and is serving in the Deaf branch, signing ASL. He is loving it out there. In one of his letters a month or so ago, he told me that he didn't want to come home, he was loving it so much.
Aaron and I have been through a lot together, and it has been so great to see his growth through his letters. I am close with his family, and still visit them.
I just wanted to get a post done in order for his new website to have something on it. I'll add more stories from his letters another day, as well as some pictures. (Blogger is being lame when I try to add them right now, so I'll come back to that.)

No comments: